Job Title: SAP Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be located in and reside in the U.S.; must currently be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Start Date: August 29, 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The SAP Project Manager maintains the support team and is accountable for the deliverables; the Project Manager will assist and manage the support team resources with their assignments and priorities. This role plans and manages the change requests that are submitted and approved. The Project Manager is expected to follow current SAP implementation methodologies. The SAP Project Manager is responsible for developing work plans, managing deadlines, and coordinating team activities, estimating project skill requirements, working with deployment to identify appropriate resources, and managing their integration into the team, defining, and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling scope, as well as communicating progress and performance to both Company and Client Management.
- Sets objectives and guidelines to maintain the overall project plan
- Establishes schedules and action plans through accurate estimates project timeline and hours
- Oversees and coordinates the activities of technical and functional support teams, ensuring project receives the optimal support and service
- Provides quality assurance, work plan monitoring and updates to the stakeholders per the project implementation methodology
- Reviews and coordinates the completion of all project deliverables
- Conducts research and analysis for strategies that will optimize daily operations
- Identifies, tracks, and mitigates risk
- Monitors time and expense budgets and takes proactive action as needed
- Provides advice, monitors performance, and organize remedial actions as needed to all resources
- Provides feedback to Company and Client leadership teams
- 7+ years managing SAP ERP R/3 or S/4 implementations, with a minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- Must have project management experience; able to structure and scope a design project and to manage a project through to completion
- Must have functional knowledge of SAP SLCM and SAP-HCM
- Must understand SAP configuration (SAP SLcM, Enterprise Structure, Organizational, Personnel Management)
- Must have knowledge of SAP Security and SAP Structural Authorizations
- Must have knowledge of Learning Management and Higher Education processes
- Must be a process-oriented thinker
- Must have strong leadership, ownership, and personal drive to solve problems
- Must be a team player, able to guide and influence to achieve end goals
- Must have ability to think strategically while simultaneously being operationally hands-on as circumstances dictate
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills, including experience using presentation tools (i.e., PowerPoint, Recordings/Playbacks, SAP Demo Systems, Teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.