Job Title: SAP Software Trainer
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be a U.S. Citizen and located in the United States
Job Start Date: tbd - likely sometime in October/November 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The SAP Trainer role is responsible for developing competency and skill sets in individuals to perform their job effectively and efficiently. The Trainer facilitates, maintains, and manages material for training including maintaining existing training materials and developing new materials as required. The Trainer plays a pivotal role from the start to end of the training, with the onboarding of each new user, and/or the implementation of new features where training and training materials are required.
- Manage training requirements
- Plan and lead new user and refresher trainings
- Communicate to trainees what is expect from training simply and professionally
- Maintain/update training material as needed (new processes and procedures, functionality based on upgrades and new reports requirements)
- Regression testing of training environment after maintenance patching, upgrades, and enhancements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience providing training to SAP end users
- Must have experience with training for SAP-HCM modules
- Must have exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Must have solid experience with presentation tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Recordings/Playbacks, TEAMS)
- Must have demonstrated experience creating test data
- Must understand building/restoring Training Systems
- Must understand Analytics and Reporting requirements
- Preferred experience with S/4 HANA
- Prior military/DoD experience a plus