Job Title: SAP Software - Testing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be located in and reside in the U.S.; must currently be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Start Date: August 29, 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The SAP Testing Coordinator role is responsible for the testing life cycle of the project. This role will plan and execute unit testing and regression testing through the use of testing scenarios. Testing will include, but is not limited to break fixes, change requests, system patches, new features, and new scope.
- Plan and manage testing activities
- Coordinate the testing/ regression testing as required
- Create new test scenarios as required
- Maintain test scenarios as needed for new/changed functionalities and features
- Identify required testing and test scenarios related to specific changes to the solution, security, or system for test execution
- Documenting and reporting on test results
- 5+ years of SAP ERP R/3 or S/4 HANA
- Must have experience with SAP-HCM modules testing
- Must be an expert in SAP Data Modeling and Legacy Data Analysis
- Must be an expert in building SAP Test Data
- Must be knowledge in building /restoring Test Systems
- Must have solid understanding of Analytics and Reporting requirements
- Excellent communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.