Job Title: SAP Software Developer - ABAP
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be a U.S. Citizen and located in the United States
Job Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: $120k - $160k (depends on experience) plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The ABAP Developer role
is responsible for the development of applications and the enhancement of functions, including analysis, design, coding, testing, and object transports using SAP’s ABAP Development Workbench. Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project. Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced analyst/programmers.
- Develop, unit test, document and troubleshoot programs
- Collaborate with support team members on issue resolution and new development
- Monitor interfaces, report on issues, and provide recommendations as needed
- Clearance Level: Must be able to obtain a favorable U.S. National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance. Strong preference given to candidates with active clearance in DISS
- Within 30 days of employment start date, the employee shall possess certification(s) in accordance with DoD Manual 8570.01-M / CompTIA- Security + Certification (or its replacement), commensurate to IAT LVL II (Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, or Cisco CCIE certification desirable). Strong preference given to candidates that already hold Security+ certification.
- Must have 5+ years of SAP ABAP development experience; implementing Function Modules, BAPIs, RFCs, ALE/IDOCs, User Exits/ BADIs., and developing custom reports, custom transactions, custom screens
- Must have experience in SAP ABAP/4 Programming, Integrations, and PO/PI
- Must have experience in SAP HR Programming
- Must have experience in creating Technical Specifications Documents
- Must have experience in Documenting Processes, Flows, and Programs
- Must have experience with program development for SAP-HCM modules
- Preferred experience with S/4 HANA
- Excellent communications skills
- Prior military/DoD experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.