Job Title: SLcM Senior Analyst, SAP
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be located in and reside in the U.S.; must currently be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Start Date: August 29, 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The SLcM Senior Analyst role is key to the support structure of the SAP SLcM solution and the client. The role requires design and configuration knowledge that includes not only SAP SLcM module but also the SAP HCM modules and integration with third party software.
- Design, configure, and support client’s processes for higher education from admission through graduation and certification
- Configure and maintain the SAP SLcM module
- Configure, create, and maintain the College and School Organizational Structure through the SAP-HCM module
- Determine requirements, configure the system, test, troubleshoot, and fix related system issues in SAP SLcM and HCM modules
- Answer issue related questions and provide solutions and workarounds, including resource requirements
- Provide design and process suggestions for enhancing/changing the client’s systems and provide the best practice solutions
- Perform unit testing, document changes as required, create and/or modify test scripts and test stories to share with training and testing resources
- Troubleshoot issues in collaboration with Security/Development/Basis and other areas as needed
- Field questions from users during meetings and other communication/training sessions
- 10 + years of SAP SLcM and SAP HCM experience
- Must have experience in SAP configuration (SAP SLcM, Enterprise Structure, Organizational, Personnel Management)
- Must have knowledge of SAP Security and SAP Structural Authorizations
- Must have knowledge of Learning Management and higher education processes
- Must have experience in presentation tools (i.e., PowerPoint, Recordings/Playbacks, SAP Demo Systems, MS Teams)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.