Job Title: SAP Software Developer (ABAP) - Data Management and Migration
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be a U.S. Citizen and located in the United States
Job Start Date: tbd - likely sometime in October/November 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
The ABAP Developer role is responsible for the development of applications and the enhancement of functions, including analysis, design, coding, testing, and object transports using SAP’s ABAP Development Workbench in data migration/conversion and integration to 3rd party systems. Under general direction, designs, implements and maintains complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection/security, documentation, and statistical methods. The position includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design. Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of database management.
- Collect and analyze requirements
- Develop, unit test, document and troubleshoot programs
- Collaborate with support team members and data managers on issue resolution and new development
- Plan and organize data extraction and transformation
- Organize data cleansing and validation of data by the data owner
- Load the data into the various systems (Development, QA, Production)
- Obtain sign off on data loads
- Assist in the upgrade of the data platform by detecting compatibility issues that impact database functionality
- Must have 5+ years of SAP ABAP development experience; implementing Function Modules, BAPIs, RFCs, ALE/IDOCs, User Exits/ BADIs., and developing custom reports, custom transactions, custom screens
- Must have experience in data modeling and legacy system analysis
- Must have experience in data migration strategies, programs, loads, and fixes
- Must have experience in creating Technical Specifications Documents
- Must have experience in Documenting Processes, Flows, and Programs
- Must have experience with program development for SAP-HCM modules
- Preferred experience with S/4 HANA
- Excellent communications skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.