Job Title: BASIS Administrator, SAP
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote but must be located in and reside in the U.S.; must currently be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Start Date: August 29, 2022
Compensation: Salary (DOE) plus quarterly bonus target plus benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12 and commercial organizations.
Design, develop, and implement SAP Basis software solutions using ECC, SAP BW, SAP Solution Manager and HANA. Provide Basis technical support to the SAP system software in production environment using SLT-LRTC, Fiori, and AWS. Migrate Provide technical support for an SAP PI/PO solution and migrate Java from PI 7.3 Dual stack to PO 7.5 Java. Upgrade and optimize SAP software and database (SAP HANA) administration, applying kernel patches, OSS Notes, and Support Packages. Analyze performance tuning and troubleshoot ABAP and Java Stacks on Linux and HANA database. Perform AIX/Linux hardware and SAP software systems administration, monitoring, and performance tuning.
- Schedule, perform, and monitor system backups and, when necessary, data recoveries
- Apply modifications based on SAP Notes and Patches
- Plan and execute upgrades as required
- Perform transport of changes for functional and security needs
- Perform installs and environment copies as needed
- Perform troubleshooting and apply fixes as needed
- Perform root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems
- Must have experience in the design, implementation, and integration of SAP systems
- Must have experience in the monitoring and support of SAP information technology and systems infrastructures
- Must have experience in conducting moderately complex analysis including planning, designing, and evaluating of a variety of information technology tools
- Must have experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex problems
- Must have experience in the evaluation of new technologies and releases
- Must have experience with S/4 HANA
- Must have experience with SAP PI/PO
- Must have experience in SAP Infrastructure, Azure, and AWS environments
- Must have experience in SAP Migration
- Must have experience with SAP Cluster installation and maintenance on SAP HANA and ASE databases
- Excellent communications skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.