Job Title: Public Sector ERP Consultant (Workday Payroll)
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Job Location: Remote
Job Start Date: Q4 2022
Compensation: $90k - $130k, plus bonus & benefits
Meridian Partners, LLC is a minority-owned and operated business. Since 2002, Meridian has helped organizations maximize value from their ERP investments, ensuring that enterprise software, infrastructure, and functionality are optimized to meet each organization or agency’s strategic goals. Meridian serves federal, state, and local governments, K-12, and commercial organizations.
The successful candidate for this position must possess public sector knowledge, an understanding of public sector payroll and finance concepts, integration points with major HR, Benefit and Recruiting systems, and experience optimizing and automating business processes. The ability to effectively interact with all levels of the client staff (from clerical to executives) to gather, document, and validate end-user requirements is a must to help keep projects delivered on schedule and with the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction. We expect this position to initially be remote, with potential for future travel within the US.
- Provide application and design guidance in Payroll
- Evaluate existing systems and user requirements to design and implement a successful solution using product expertise, business knowledge, and technical skill
- Communicate and present ideas and solutions to client team members.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations
- Lead all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
- Participate and facilitate meetings to understand and document client’s business needs (i.e., financial transactions and payroll reporting)
- Develop and present design documents.
- Implement solutions and reports (Workday Payroll)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or an equivalent field
- 4 + years of experience in Payroll applications/services
- Strong conceptual, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able and willing to travel at approximately 30-40% of the time
- Understanding of Public Sector ERP implementation activities for the Funds Management business/functional area including requirements definition & gathering (blueprinting), system setup, integration testing, documentation, end-user training, and on-going support.
- Ability to understand public sector business processes and offer best practice solutions
- Ability to pass and become proficient in Workday Payroll solutions certification exams.
- Self-initiative with the ability to work independently once requirements have been defined
- Experience with the implementation of Workday (Payroll)
- Experience with the implementation of other ERP Payroll software solutions (SAP, Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
No third-party agencies or submissions will be accepted.